Terms & Conditions
- Direct2florist provides a means for the public to securely order direct from florists throughout the world. Direct2florist charges your debit/credit card a service fee and the flower value stated on each order. The service fee is retained by Direct2florist and provides their income for operating the service. Direct2florist transmits the flower value to the delivering florist on behalf of customer.
- In the event of your chosen florist being unable to complete your order, at your request we can arrange delivery by an alternative florist in the area to the same details, specification and price.
- In the event of a complaint Direct2florist will act on behalf of the customer to find a mutually acceptable resolution.
- Customers must lodge a complaint within 7 days of delivery. Following this period of time there can be no expectation of a refund or re-delivery.
- AM/PM is a request only. Timed flower deliveries cannot be guaranteed and provides no basis for a refund or re-delivery.
- The information on the site is provided directly by the florists and is compiled in good faith. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information, Direct2florist cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or misrepresentation by the florist.
- It is recommended customers provide a contact telephone number for the recipient. In the event of non-delivery due to incorrect address a telephone number will assist the florist complete the delivery. There can be no refund if the address is incomplete or incorrect.
- The purpose of Direct2florist is to give the delivering florist the total amount of money they require to perform the service to your complete satisfaction. If you have any comments on the content or services that you receive from florists contained within this website, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All florists will attempt same day delivery if orders received before 12:00 noon local time (if required), except on Sundays, Bank Holidays or peak periods i.e. Mothers Day or Valentines. In the event a florist cannot complete same day delivery the customer will be advised by phone or email.
- If the recipient is not in when the florist calls, the florist reserve the right to leave flowers in a safe place i.e. a neighbour, and put a card through the recipients door to advise where the flowers are. The florist may put the flowers in a secure place such as an outhouse or leave a note and return them to the shop for collection or delivery at a more convenient time.
- Whilst your florist will do all possible to mirror the product you have chosen in shape, content and colours, the florist reserves the right to substitute of any or all the contents is permitted and this will be deemed acceptable provided the product gives value for money.
- In the event of dissatisfaction with the item delivered Direct2florist reserves the right to expect a photograph of the product delivered in order to liaise with the on customers behalf. Without a photo to support a complaint Direct2florist may not be able to process a refund or re-delivery.
- For funeral items and after bereavement items, we request that you call the florist direct so that you may deal with your requirements personally.
- Your bank may charge a slightly different amount from the published price due to exchange rates.
- Cancellations and Refunds. In the event your order needs to be cancelled, please advise your florist asap and certainly before the florist has attempted delivery. If this is the case cancellation and full refund can be actioned immediately.
The following are the terms and conditions under which Florist2florist Ltd (Copyright owners and operators of the website www.direct2florist.com) accept entries from Flower shops for display on their site - www.direct2florist.com
- The participating florist understands that the contract for the supply of flowers is direct between him or her and the member of the public. The full price asked by the florist as part of their web entry for the flowers will be the amount received by them. The funds from the customer will be transmitted direct to the chosen florist by debit card or BACS via Direct2florist.
- The only payment to Direct2florist is a transmission charge shown as a separate item on the customers order. This is described as the service fee. This is an amount, in addition to that requested by the florist for flowers and delivery, representing the costs of cashing and authorising card payments, plus advertising and operating costs.
- The florist will enter prices into their website entry, using the Direct2florist Control Panel, which would be the same as those a customer walking into the shop would pay for a delivery to the areas the florist has agreed to cover.
- The florist must execute deliveries sent to him, as the prices and the delivery areas designated have been set by him.
- If an order is sent to a florist anywhere in the world it will appear on their screen and print out on their printer.
- Any florist, who in the estimation of Direct2florist is found to abuse the principles upon which the site is founded i.e. orders are being sent directly to the delivering florist and thereby obtaining top value for money for the purchaser, will be removed without redress.
- Any florist found to be guilty of any act of fraud with regard to other florists or their customers will be removed and permanently barred.
- The participating florist understands that the general public will be able to rate their work in the form of star rating and comments
- Direct2florist Cancellation/Refund Policy for Florists - Your advertisement on Direct2florist is for a minimum of 12 month period.
For Relay Orders between florists
Relay is process whereby a florist forwards an order to another florist for local delivery.
Direct2florist provides the means whereby orders and payments are sent from one shop to another securely. The means are known as D2F Florist Manager (a software program) and D2F Control Panel (a website form) florists can also place orders by Phone and Fax.
The Payment Flow
The sending shop transmits the full flower value into an escrow account which holds all the funds due to be paid to delivering florists. Direct2florist does not receive this money. The delivering florist initiates receipt of payment when they tag "payment details" button in order. The funds are then transmitted to florist via BACS or Paypal
Direct2florist makes a charge on every order sent by a florist, this charge is known as D2F service fee. The service fee is paid by customer and is charged by Direct2florist on the first of the following month and an invoice and summary are emailed to florists detailing individual orders sent.
T&Cs for florists and Relay orders
(1) Tiimed deliveries can be requested but not guaranteed. There can be no refund from Direct2florist on the basis of a flower delivery not being completed as per an AM/PM request. Florists should advise their customer at the time of order that AM/PM can be requested but not guaranteed
(2) International Deliveries and telephone numbers. All florist are advised a recipient telephone must be included with international relay orders. Recipient telephone can expedite delivery especially if the address details are incorrect or incomplete. Direct2florist will not agree to refund or redeliver a flower delivery if the address provided does not include a correct recipient telephone number and the address is incomplete or incorrect.
(3) Direct2florist provides a low cost relay service for florists. In order to maintain low costs, Direct2florist limits its maximum refund or voucher gift to £10. Any allocation of refund or voucher is entirely at the discretion of Direct2florist.
(4) Relay orders are subject to flower availability - as such florists should not promise exact flower content. In the event of a complaint pertaining flower content Direct2florist will pass the information to the delivering florist to resolve. Direct2florist recommends florists sell on the basis of "florist choice."
(5) Direct2florist provides the technology with supporting paperwork, invoices and statements enabling florists to operate a national and international relay service for their customers. This is the primary function of direct2florist. Services include secure payment between florists, direct connection between florists and the ability to arrange flower delivery worldwide.
(6) Direct2florist accepts no complaints based on relay orders pertaining to product delivery / product condition or time of delivery. Complaints on product whether subjective or material will be resolved by the florists and Direct2florist accepts no responsibility.
(7) Direct2florist may decide to contribute to a complaint as a gesture of goodwill. This is entirely at the discretion of Direct2florist.
(8) In the event of a complaint, Direct2florist will assist in the negotiation of a resolution.
Direct2florist is the proprietor and copyright owner of all content and data held within the website. Other than any proprietary interest in marks, names, trademarks, logos and pictures of others which may be displayed on the site. Any attempt by third parties to: imitate closely, disassemble, retrieve and use any content and data contained within this site will be in breach of copyright and Direct2florist Ltd reserve the right to seek compensation for the improper use of any material. If you wish use the content and data in any way, the written permission of Direct2florist must be sought.
Direct2florist assumes no responsibility for any actions or liabilities arising from the possession or use of images and photos uploaded to the site by florists.
By ordering your flowers using Direct2florist, you can see and choose your local florist anywhere in the world. Going direct to the local florist means bigger, more beautiful bouquets and excellent service from local flower experts worldwide. Read on to discover more benefits of going Direct2florist!